Philip Glass Ensemble
Michael Riesman, Conductor
1. Dance IX (from In the Upper Room) 7:52
2. Part 1 (from Music in Twelve Parts) 11:24
3. Part 2 (from Music in Twelve Parts) 14:31
4. Building (from Einstein on the Beach) 8:44
5. Façades (from Glassworks) 6:17
1. Act III (from The Photographer) 18:56
2. Mosque and Temple (from Powaqqatsi) 5:59
3. Movement III “Warszawa” (from “Low” Symphony) 9:09
4. Funeral (from Akhnaten) 8:48
5. Spaceship (from Einstein on the Beach)
It is available for download exclusively at iTunes music store.
Performed live by Philip Glass and the Philip Glass Ensemble conducted by Michael Riesman at Auditorio Luis Elizondo in Monterrey, Mexico on March 23, 2004.
Philip Glass’s music is published by Dunvagen Music Publisher Inc. (ASCAP), 632 Broadway, Suite 902, New York. NY 10012.
℗ and © by Orange Mountain Music, Inc.
In the Upper Room
Music in Twelve Parts
Einstein on the Beach
Symphony No. 1 “Low”
DancePieces on Sony Masterworks
Music in Twelve Parts on Nonesuch
Einstein on the Beach on Nonesuch
Glassworks on Sony Masterworks
Koyaanisqatsi on Nonesuch
The Photographer on Sony Masterworks
Powaqqatsi on Nonesuch
“Low” Symphony on Point Music
Akhnaten on Sony Masterworks